Greetings, I'm thinking about getting some coaching help....
I have been playing live, full time & trying to make a living from it, for just over a year.
Currently I'm spending about 70% of my time playing $2/5nl, and the other 30% of my time playing $5/10nl. And I have played a few live tournaments, large and small.
Right now I'm playing exclusively in Las Vegas.
I have shown some decent earnings over the past year, but certainly have plenty of room for improvment -in several area's. I have aspirations to play higher limits & play more live tournaments.
Some specific area's that I'd like to get better at include;
1) the emotional side of the game & lifestyle
2) better & more accurate record keeping
3) being more aggresive in general
4) hand reading and range assessment of my opponent(s)
5) pot equity / implied odds & making choices of fold/call/raise
6) bet sizing in medium stakes games
7) pre-flop 3 & 4 bets, when, why and how much (aggresion)
8) post flop board manuvering when deep stacked
9) gain a better overall understanding of tournament strategy
10) getting the most value posible from each hand/pot
Some things I'm fairly good at now;
1) Bank roll managment
2) discipline to play daily as working a job
5) game selection, time of day, casino & location
I have never recieved coaching before, in fact I really don't even know much about how the whole process works.
Kindly let me know if you're interested, and what you can provide...
Looking for PLO MTT coach. I am PLO cash player. Having a lot of problems playing with short and medium stack as i get used to deeper cash games.
Playing 3-11$ freezouts and rebuys. Adequate $/hr rate please.
Mostly playing live this point. Work full time (for now) in DC and usually play a few tournaments a month from West Virginia, to Delaware, to Philadelphia, to AC, to CT.
I have been having a pretty successful 2012 considering the amount of volume I am putting in. I am thinking about getting more serious and playing some more big events so I am kind of curious about what kind of coaching is out there. I do play some on Carbon currently to keep me on point during the week but I am mostly interested in advice about live play.
I don't know what options are available but anyone with any ideas can PM me. I am pretty flexible.